If at first you don’t succeed, redefine success.
I reblogged this at like 4am and I’ve spent the whole day thinking about it and randomly laughing
but if we trade gorges who’s going to take over the care and feeding of brendan gallagher
"Live to Ride"
A possum broke into an Australian bakery and ate so many pastries it couldn’t move. This is how they found him.
I live for this post
"Do what you must, for I have already won."
I don’t think they boo you unless you’re doing something right. Chris Kreider (via christopherkreider)
Things that make the Bell Centre vigorously boo you:
1. Slamming a guys head into a mental stanchion and break his neck on a hit so dirty it is a miracle Max Pacioretty didn’t end up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
2. Taking out our elite world class goaltender and showing zero remorse for causing an injury and now your team gets to play your elite world class goaltender while we are forced to send out an inexperienced kid.
I wouldn’t call either of this things ‘doing something right’ bro.
- Don Cherry: Look at my suit
- Don Cherry: Can we show tha partt?
- Don Cherry: No, no, no back it up back it up FREEZE IT no back it up
- Don Cherry: wait, wait there it is!
- Don Cherry: *something racist and/or sexist*
- Don Cherry: GOOD OL CANADIAN KID
- Don Cherry: We don't have enough time for that
- Ron MacLean: *gives Don Cherry a sassy look*
- Don Cherry: THUMBS UP